You can access a range of services, all designed to enhance the well-being of all staff and to help Headteachers, Governors and Leadership Teams ensure that a happy, healthy staff give the best to the children and young people.
The services are tailor-made to what you need and include:
- Using Active Listening/Counselling Skills at Work
- Using Conflict Resolution & Mediation Skills
- Building Resilience to Work-related Stress
- The Role of the Staff Well-being Team
- Effective Communication
PEER MEDIATION TRAINING FOR PUPILS & STAFF
TRAINING FOR GOVERNORS
- Supporting Headteachers & Staff in their Well-being: how to recognise the signs & symptoms of work-related stress ... and what to do about it
DUTY OF CARE & WORK-RELATED STRESS
The Health & Safety at Work Act (1974) places a duty on employers to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health,
safety and What does
welfare at work of employees.yourorganisation do - before someone goes off sick, as well as when they return to work?
I can provide you with advice and guidance.